Mushroom Risotto
Actually by now, I have a collection of recipes I like and that are easy too cook, which I just pick from for a day. But recently, I just felt like trying something new. And it was a total success, so I want to share the recipe with you. Carrot sauce Preparing time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes Ingredients: whole-grain rice 1 onion broccoli 1 carrot 1/4 zucchini corn almond butter salt pepper (smoked) paprika powder Method: Set the rice up to cook for about 30 minutes and prepare the rest during the cooking time. Chop the vegetables. Cook them in a pot/wok with water, some salt, pepper and paprika powder. Slice the onion and the mushrooms. Fry the onions with some oil, salt, pepper and smoked paprika powder in a pan. Add the mushrooms to the pan after about 2 minutes and fry for another 3-8 minutes according to taste (I like the mushrooms fried really troughly). Stir the almond butter into some water (preferably the cooking water of the vegetab...
Comments
Post a Comment